The Bangle Parade Continues...



















I've been experimenting and accumulating the proper tools in order to make many more of these mulberry bangle bracelets. What I've ended up with after a number of days is a pretty good procedure for producing a set of 4 or so at once instead of one at a time.

Essentially, this means that I've cleaned up my work space and can now work with more than a one square foot corner of my table. But it also means that I've got enough sandpaper and a proper hole saw size, too!

This one here—and the next few to follow—has a 2.5" opening.

I am also now using a water-based lacquer to finish them. This will keep the color from darkening through repeated connect with skin oils and give strength to the whole structure.

mw